Who We Are
KCR attorneys are experienced trial lawyers who approach every case as if it may go the distance. We specialize in meeting the challenges of our clients’ most difficult, complicated business and legal problems – and succeeding in situations where other firms dare not venture.
KCR represents businesses large and small, business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, trustees, investors and shareholders in all manner of high-stakes litigation, as both plaintiffs and defendants. KCR frequently handles cases referred to us by larger firms with conflicts of interest, and by smaller firms in need of true litigation expertise.
One of Philadelphia’s Best Law Firms
The Firm has been named to the “Best Law Firms” List by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, as a Tier 1 (top tier) firm in Philadelphia in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance and Litigation – Bankruptcy.
KCR attorneys are responsive, efficient, and hands-on, guided by the following principles:
- Determine at the outset what the client wants and needs. Use litigation constructively to obtain the objectives;
- Do not tell a client what he or she wants to hear. Call it as you see it and objectively evaluate a case;
- Make sure the client understands the economics of the litigation with careful consideration of the cost/benefit analysis;
- Develop a strategy and theme at the beginning; decide what has to be proven and how to prove it efficiently;
- Be effective—aggressive when necessary and conciliatory when appropriate;
- In arguing a point, less is often more; and,
- Clarity and simplicity make for excellence in written and oral advocacy.