Ms. Felix graduated cum laude from the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Virginia, in 2010. She then attended the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2014. While at Drexel, Ms. Felix served as a Notes Advisor and an Associate Editor of the Drexel Law Review. Ms. Felix also completed an externship with the Honorable Gregory M. Sleet of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, and interned with the City of Philadelphia Law Department’s Labor & Employment Unit.
- University of Mary Washington, B.A., 2010, cum laude
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2014
- New Jersey
Activities and Honors
- The Philadelphia Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit