Mr. Bronson is a graduate of the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where he served as Vice President of the Student Bar Association, a teaching assistant in Trial Advocacy, and an award-winning member of the Moot Court Board. In 2016-2017, he led his moot court team in winning the Regional Championship of the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, and was later named by the International Law Student Association as a Top-10 Oral Advocate in the United States. After his graduation in 2017, Mr. Bronson worked for a prominent insurance defense firm in Philadelphia, where he litigated on behalf of clients in a wide variety of civil cases. Mr. Bronson joined KCR in 2019 and maintains a varied commercial litigation practice.
- West Virginia University, B.S., 2013
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2017
Activities and Honors
- The Philadelphia Bar Association
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania