Morgan S. Birch is an associate at KCR and concentrates her practice on Complex Commercial Litigation matters. Ms. Birch is a graduate of the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law and Temple University. Prior to joining KCR, Ms. Birch completed an internship with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office in the Insurance Fraud Unit and clerked for a regional law firm.
At the Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Ms. Birch tailored her courses toward commercial litigation. In addition to her school work, Ms. Birch performed pro bono work at South Philadelphia High School where she taught constitutional law and appellate advocacy once a week as part of the Marshall Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Ms. Birch worked as a Special Assistant to Philadelphia Mayor Michael A. Nutter, serving in the Mayor’s Office of Education. Among Ms. Birch’s responsibilities were the direction of program development, coordination of city-wide outreach campaigns, preparation of press releases and internal briefings, and the leadership of a team focused on compliance with education related legislation.
- J.D., Drexel University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Temple University, 2009
- New Jersey
Activities and Honors
- The Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit